Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Nicely Done!

To people asking for a part 3.
I believe SDFs part in the "NG HORROR SHOW" is part 3.
But for all I know that could be uncannon.

Also I've been meaning to ask you if you were going to do anymore Horror Shows. I'd like to take part in a horror collab with you.

SickDeathFiend responds:

technically horror show does take place not to long after the events in episode 2, but its non-canon now.
more horror shows is an excellent Idea, and I would love to do one this year for halloween!
maybe I can get a group together for it. If I do, I'll post it in the flash forums here on Newgrounds.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

5s and 10s across the board...

THAT explains everything.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Nicely put together.

Sorry I had to drop.

I noticed a lot of atmosphere in many of the animations you guys did and that was something I couldn't come up with no matter how hard I tried. Although I did have a laugh at the irony that 'Anabelle' took my part. Still wish I could've been a part of it.

Nice job, guys.

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Couldn't help but notice...

"VEGETA, WHAT'S THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS FLASH SIZE"
"ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND (kb)"

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

9001 KB exactly.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Oh wow

That was hilariously entertaining.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Hahaha Oh my God

"Nows my que to come from now where, WITH A SHOTGUN, and BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF YOU."
Oh my god its so hilarious because it's true.

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

Lol

Reminds me of CS: Zombie Infection, with the assholes who ruin barracades trying to get in.

Nice job, can't wait for L4D to come out.

Gi-go responds:

I thought it was called "Zombie Survival"?
Yeah I cannot wait for L4D

Thanks

DCK-Christmas of Horrors DCK-Christmas of Horrors

Oh god

I LOL'd so hard. Rotfl
"And everytime you feed me a people..."

Little Orphan Boy Little Orphan Boy

HAHAHA

Sqeezy responds:

Somewhere in West Philidelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunte and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the lisence plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will think that cabs like these are rare, don't say anything about it. Point out in front of the car and say 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be somewhere between 7 and 8 o'clock, even though it will feel like you've been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say 'Yo holmes, smell ya later!', but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these intructions, your life will get flip-turned upside-down.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Freakin Nice

Awesome awesome awesome animating/animation...

crap I'm speechless.